18year boy has been hospitalized after a snake bite while on toilet according to the New York Post. Masukarat narrates how the tragic incident happened
“I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet” reveals he was watching videos on his smartphone when all of a sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his nether region and he later realized it was a four foot python with its jaws around the tip of his manhood.
Siraphop who is a university student become very terrified on seeing the snake clinched to his penis. He panicked, stood up with the snake still hanging on his penis. He later banged the door on the snake, making it to release ‘its grip’. He quickly rushed out of bathroom with blood all over the room and in his pant too.
He was later rushed to the hospital where he’s being treated. Luckily for him, doctors were able to stitch up his wound and got it sterilize using antibiotic wash.
His mother was in tears but was also thankful for the life of his handsome son. Although it what happened was very scary, the four foot python was a non- venomous creature and not a deadly cobra.
On his hospital bed, Masukarak told Viral Press that Doctors assured him his penis can be useful as soon as possible. ” the doctor said my penis can be used as normal soon” the Thailand teenager reveals with amusement. The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday, about 12 miles from north of Bangkok according to the New York Post